You must be at least 18 years old to register on our website. If you are under 18 year old, you are not permitted to register unless such registration is completed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Definitions used in this policy
- ‘Personal information/data’ means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available, including not limited to, a first and last name, physical address, email address, online identifier or other contact information and/or identity proof documents, is capable of identifying such person
- ‘Sensitive personal data or information’ of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to:-
- Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details ;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Billing and shipping address
Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in the public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information for the purposes of these rules.
- ‘Third party’ For the purposes of this document, a ‘Third Party’ is a service provider who associates with Allen Lawrence and is involved in handling, managing, storing, processing, protecting and transmitting information of Allen Lawrence and also includes all sub-contractors, consultants and/or representatives of the Third party.
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information:
Using allenlawrence.in requires you to place an inquiry, create an account or to use your other social media accounts to log into our server and systems. The primary reason behind this protocol is to ensure that your identity is preserved in a secured way and to also provide our users a hassle-free, smooth, safe, and efficient customer experience. This also enables us to send you customized mailers, or showcase areas that you are most likely to be interested in. We also allow anonymous browsing, but to place orders, inquiries, take part in community forums, take quiz, access to downloadable content, etc, you are required to sign up. Sign up can be either directly by creating an inquiry/account on allenlawrence.in or by signing in through an associate API(s) such as Facebook, Google, Email. This method helps us capture your details from the servers. We may automatically track certain information about you based on your interaction on our website. We also use data collection methodologies like ‘cookies’ on certain sections and pages on our website which help us understand our web page flow chart, measure the online promotional effectiveness, and to also promote integrity, trust and safety. Certain information that we capture includes, but may not be limited to;
We and our authorized third parties may collect different types of Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information, as required under laws and regulations and also based on your desire to use our products and services. In case you do not provide your information or consent for the usage of personal information or later on withdraw your consent for the usage of the personal information so collected, allenlawrence.in reserves the right to discontinue/cancel the subscription/services for which, the said information was sought.
- Personal information such as your/ your name, email address, postal address, contact number, gender, country of residence, birth date, etc. We capture these details when you become a registered inquiry/member on our website, or subscribe to our mailers, or seek any information from the website.
- Financial Data (for e.g. account, payment details, invoice details)
- Your inquiry, log in and security credentials which are in an encrypted form to ensure safety of your account and identity.
- Partial access to your Google, Facebook or other social profiles if you choose to log in through the associate APIs like Facebook, Google, etc.
- IP address to avoid spamming and potential security threats.
- Browser specifications to make our website more accessible and easy to navigate.
- OS specifications to make our website more accessible and easy to navigate.
- Information that you submit while submitting inquiry, taking quiz, accessing downloadable content, while accessing community forums, etc
- Online tutorials, reviews, training sessions may be recorded and used for quality audits and employee, teacher training
- Use of your Personal Information and Sensitive personal Data or Information.
The Personal Information and Sensitive personal Data Or Information that we collect from you is held in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in India. It may be used by us for a number of lawful purposes connected with our business operations and functions, which include but not limited to:
- Identify when you place an inquiry or sign in to your account
- Enable us to provide you with the bouquet of services we offer to our visitors, users.
- Administer your inquiry, account with us
- Engage in a two way communication by sending you mailers and newsletters.
- Try to customize your experience on our website by tracking your behavior.
- Enable us to respond to your queries, submissions etc.
- For market and product analysis and market research.
- Provide your details to other users based on your discretion.
- Use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information
- If you transact by using your credit/debit card or net banking or through any other acceptable mode of payment, we may be required to capture some additional information like your primary email address, billing address etc. as the case may be.
- Carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement , for the purpose of compliance of a legal obligation, in connection with legal proceedings, in connection with prevention, detection , investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offenses protect and defend our rights or property or act in an emergency to protect someone’s safety or to help investigations, monitor or prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person.
- Carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, network monitoring, testing and maintenance of computer and other systems and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer
- Disclosure of Personal Information and/or Sensitive personal Data or Information.
We may disclose and/or transfer your Personal Information and/or Sensitive personal Data or Information at times to third parties in cases it is necessary for providing services to you and/or if you have consented for the same. We may disclose and/or transfer your information to:
- Other companies that provide services directly to you on our behalf or provide services to us by collecting, receiving, processing, storing, dealing or handling your information. To enable them to do this, we may need to share your personal information and/or Sensitive personal Data or Information with them.
- Anyone we transfer our business to in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer;
- To any other entity or organization in order for them to understand our environment and consequently, provide you with better services.
- We may share your Personal Information including Sensitive personal Data or Information, without obtaining your prior written consent, with government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information including Sensitive Personal Data Or Information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offenses, or where disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
- Any Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be required to be disclosed to any third party by us by an order under the law for the time being in force.
Where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any point in time. Please note that should the withdrawal of consent result in us not being able to continue offering our products and services to you, we reserve the right to withdraw or cease our products and services to you upon your consent withdrawal. You may withdraw consent by contacting us with a written request to the contact details specified below in the ‘Contact’, ‘About Me’ & ‘Home’ section. Upon receipt of your request to withdraw your consent, the consequences of withdrawal may be communicated to you. Upon your agreement to the same, your request for withdrawal will be processed.
- Protection of your Personal Information:
We shall take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information and/or Sensitive personal Data or Information pertaining to you is stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
- We maintain information pertaining to you in our business records as per current regulatory requirements.
- Allen Lawrence has comprehensive documented information security policy to ensure that the information provided by you is reasonably secure.
- Allen Lawrence shall retain your personal Information for as long as required to provide you with services or otherwise required under the law. In case of any privacy related concerns, feedback or grievance, you can [email protected]
- No Sale of Personal Data:
Allen Lawrence shall not sell any Personal Data of yours for the purpose of marketing, advertising, or any other third-party use, without obtaining express consent from you.
- Advertising Partners Privacy Policies:
Note that allenlawrence.in has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
- Third Party Websites / Links:
- Media Policy
The media information (photos, comments, videos) that you post on our community platforms, inquiry forms, contact forms, might be used to promote our products or in marketing campaigns. We will not rent or sell your information to third parties.
- Use of your Credit/Debit card details:
The credit and debit card details that you submit while making a contribution on the Website goes through the Safe and Secure transaction process provided by our payment gateway partners who have the strongest and the most secured data encryption system. Furthermore, you will also be taken through a ‘Verified by Visa’ or OTP process to prevent any misuse of your debit/credit cards. Please note the following regarding your debit/credit card details: Your credit/debit card details (Card numbers, passwords, CVV numbers etc.) are not shared with the Company, or the Website. They remain safely with the certified payment gateway.
- At a minimum, your IP address, browser and OS specifications are automatically collected by the system to enable the Website to provide the best service to you. No personal or confidential information is collected automatically, i.e., without your consent. This would also help us identify phishing IP addresses or users to maintain sanity for other users.
- Cookies: Cookies are used on the Website to maintain your session and its offshoots, thus ensuring that you have a better user experience. No other personal or confidential information is collected without your consent.
- Mailing Lists: you authorize us to send periodic emails that contain website feature updates that in our opinion may be exciting for you. We may send emails to all our users about updates to the Website even if they did not subscribe to the Website’s Newsletter. At any point in time you may request to unsubscribe to these emails by emailing unsubscribing to our mail letters or by changing the mailing subscription from your user dashboard.
- Account Passwords: Your account is password protected. We use industry standard measures to protect the personal information that is stored in our database. We limit the access to your personal information to those employees and contractors who need access to perform their job function, such as our customer service personnel
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Policy by posting the updated version on the Website. It is user’s responsibility to check this Policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of those changes.